At Camp Natoma youth CONNECT with:
- the natural world
- positive role models
- opportunities for creativity
- each other
In a rustic, traditional camp experience, youth...
- Connect with the natural world through outdoor living and hands-on nature exploration
- Set goals and try new things
- Express their creativity
- Develop independence, self-esteem and group-living cooperation
- Interact with positive mentors
As a part of Camp Fire Central Coast of California, a non-profit that focuses on positive youth development we also support their promise statement:
Young people want to shape their world. Camp Fire provides the opportunity to find their spark, lift their voice, and discover who they are. In Camp Fire, it begins now. Light the fire within!
At Camp Fire programs, we listen, we encourage, and we provide the opportunity to uncover each young person’s unique interests. We help youth become the exceptional people they are destined to be, buoyant with potential to do anything they dream of doing.